Parent returners to work webinar
Going back to work after becoming a parent can be both rewarding and daunting, but how will it affect your new life and how easy will it be to go back?
Can you relate to these circumstances?
- You want to go back to work but are worried about your changed working rights.
- You’ve forgotten what made you a good employee and need a boost before returning to work.
Then this webinar was designed for you.
- Georgie Blackburn, an experienced Stay Nimble coach who helps individuals discover their potential.
- Emma Roberts, a specialist employment lawyer with vast experience in helping parents who are concerned about their treatment once pregnant, or when returning back to work.
Here’s what you will discover…
- What essential steps to take when thinking of returning to work.
- How to ease the transition from maternity leave to long term employment.
- How coaching can help you become a successful working parent.
- Introductions by Jennifer Harper to Georgie Blackburn from Stay Nimble, and Emma Roberts from Rinew Legal.
- Why you need support after becoming a parent.
- How becoming a parent changes you.
- Understanding your values, confidence, and strength as you return to work.
- What you’re entitled to.
- Negotiating your return, if you choose to go back to work.
- What your rights are as a breastfeeding parent.
We’re ready when you are.
Get started today with a confidential 30 minute coaching session, to see how we could help you.
Not sure coaching is for you?
We’d be happy to answer your questions